Camp Work Weekend
All hands on deck – to clean up camp and prepare for our 53rd summer season!
Come for the fun of camaraderie and a good sweat as we tackle work projects, and kick off the summer in style. Friday night we’ll worship together, open the pool, and light the campfire! Saturday we’ll get to work, followed by a worship and debrief. Breakfast and lunch included.
- Spring Clean-Up
- Waterfront Clean-Up
- Deconstruction of Low Ropes and Challenge Course (there’s a new one coming!)
- Cabin & Campground Clean-Up
All that’s needed is willing hands (no experience needed), but please note any skills or talents you may have on your registration. We’ll follow up if we have any special needs.
Individuals and Groups are welcome!
Register by April 30th to get your exclusive Work Weekend ’18 T-shirt!
Pricing and Registration
Check-In: Friday starting at 6pm
Check-Out: Saturday at 5pm
Friday Snacks, Saturday Breakfast and Lunch
Projects to be Done
Deconstruction of Low Ropes & Challenge Course
Cabin & Campground Clean-Up
Items to Bring
Gloves if you have them
- notebook and pen
- appropriate clothing that will protect you from all types of weather
- modest bathing suits for the pool and waterfront
- sturdy footwear for activities
- sleeping bag (or linens), pillow, and toiletries
- Snack Shop and activity money