Youth Worker Recharge
You could use a break. And you can get that break here!
Ministry can be hard work that takes a toll on our mental, spiritual, emotional, and relational health. It’s good work, but it’s hard – and that’s why it’s so important to take time to REST, REFLECT, and RECHARGE! Come join us for a laid back retreat, full of rest and recreation to get you back in the game at your best.
Bring your family too! They deserve a little pool/campfire/archery tag time as well, and the time away from ministry life.
We can’t wait to see you!
Pricing and Registration
Check-In: Starts at 6pm Friday
Check-Out: 1pm on Sunday
Saturday Breakfast – Sunday Lunch
Soul Care Activities
- notebook and pen
- appropriate clothing that will protect you from all types of weather
- modest bathing suits for the pool and waterfront
- sturdy footwear for activities
- sleeping bag (or linens), pillow, and toiletries
- Snack Shop and activity money