Your time makes a BIG difference!
Volunteers define the camp experience for so many that come here. Whether it’s serving up delicious food from the kitchen, or supervising the Slip ‘n Slide – YOU make camp happen!
There’s a place for you. Volunteers come in all different shapes and sizes with different talents and skills. Opportunities include:
- Work in the kitchen for an Encounter, Spring, or Fall weekend (taste-testing included),
- Help with games and activities to give our guests a great experience,
- Join the work crew to keep our facilities in top shape,
- Bring a crew for work days as we make larger investments in the property!
Click here for our Fall volunteer sign-ups!
How to Sign Up:
- Sign up for a volunteer shift by clicking the button above! (This will take you to the SignUp Genius page – no need to create an account!)
- Make sure we’ve got all of your Volunteer Forms!
- Contact Karen Baldwin with any questions or requests at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (603) 532-8321.
- And we’ll see you then!
Click on the links below to download and fill out the appropriate form(s).
- Volunteer Service Agreement
- Volunteer Application and Guidelines
- Medical Form (Short Form)
- Criminal Background Check (18 years old or older)
- In Lieu Of Background Checks (under 18 years old)
All documents must be accurately filled out, signed and mailed to camp AT LEAST one week prior to your arrival as a Volunteer. Please DO NOT email or fax these documents, they will not be accepted.