A One-Day Conference for Every Family
Every day there are pressures on your family – from outside and within. What does it mean to be a strong family? Is it the perfect schedule or system? Is there a magic trick or charm?
We believe the true strength of a family is found in hope and resilience. Resilient families can flex and strengthen when the storms hit, because they have a firm anchor in the power of Jesus Christ.
Life is utterly unpredictable and so often we don’t see it coming. But resilience means our families can take a hit and bounce back. Resilience means our families get stronger when we face challenges. Resilience means we look to the cross, and deepen our relationship with God and each other as the winds blow.
In the squalls of life, we need a strong anchor to hold us firm – to provide the hope and strength we need to weather the storm. We need Christ.
Family Strong is a one-day conference to process your pressures and equip you with tools and a stronger tie to the Anchor.
Your Adult Ticket includes admission to the following:
- Speaking Sessions – tackling real family issues with practical solutions
- Worship Sessions – opportunities for a family worship experience
- Lunch and Snacks – please let us know in advance about any food allergies or dietary restrictions
Plus a free bonus Friday night Worship Time!
Your Child Ticket also includes lunch and snacks, as well as child programming with corresponding age-appropriate content.
Your Teen Ticket also includes lunch and snacks, and regular session attendance with breakout sessions with our speakers just for teens.
Price and Registration
Adult Ticket – $15 each
Child/Teen Ticket – $10 each
Note: There is a family cap of $60, and children/teens over this amount may attend for free. Please register ALL family members attending.
- 8:00am – Registration and Check-In at Cornerstone Church in Uxbridge, Mass.
- 8:45am – Welcome and Logistics
- Session 1 – Jamie Walton
- Session 2 – Mike McGarry, (Josh Wyatt with Teens)
- Debrief Time
- 11:45am – Lunch (catered by Chick-Fil-A)
- Session 3 – Josh Wyatt, (Roy Baldwin with Teens)
- Session 4 – Roy Baldwin
- Debrief Time
- 3:00pm – All done!