Welcome To The Grind.
It’s your everyday slog of work, expectations, and hustles – you know it well.
But do you also know that God is right there with you?
He’s there helping, guiding, and giving you strength to persevere and never give in, never give up. God is in The Grind with you. He uses it to refine you and craft you into a brilliant work, just as he did with His Son, Jesus. We are not to be defined by our failures or successes of any given day.
Sparks will fly this winter. Come learn how to see God in The Grind.
In addition to each group receiving post-weekend curriculum to help continue the journey, each student will receive a 30-Day Devotional to take home! We want to equip you beyond your camp experience, and we can’t wait to share this goodie with you!
- Archery Tag.
- Swimming Pool.
- Mini Golf.
- Friendship Bracelets.
- Snow Tubing.
- And ALL the games!
You’re here to kick back and have fun, and there’s fun for everyone at camp!
- Prices include all programming, meals, lodging, most activities, and your 30-day devotional!
- A deposit is due at time of registration, with the remaining balance due Friday night at Check-In. Please see Online Registration page for details.
- All group leaders will receive complimentary Monadnock Family swag!
- Final attendance numbers are due 4 weeks prior to your weekend.
- Encounter is recommended for students in grades 6-12. Encounter Jr. High is recommended for students in grades 6-8. Camp content will be targeted at the appropriate levels.
- We can accommodate groups up to 250. Group registrations only – no individual registrations please!
- Each group must have at least 1 leader per 7 students for each gender.
- You may transfer your registration to another weekend if there is inclement weather or an emergency. If all other weekends are full, we will split the registration fee with you.
- Children under the age of 11 are not allowed at Encounter Winter Camp.
The Ark is our main building, built in 1808 with all the character of an old New England home. It contains the main office, dining rooms, pool, game rooms, and guest rooms are located on three different floors.
Carlson Manor is younger, being built in 1913, with a beautiful wood staircase and unique built-ins. It contains guest rooms on four different floors, including our handicap-accessible rooms.
The Cabins are the young bucks of our housing, and offer a quieter, woodsy lodging with a bathhouse centrally located.
Our chef, Matt Snow, cooks up an amazing spread every weekend from pizza to (gasp!) vegetables.
With prior notice, Matt can accommodate any food allergy or dietary requirements that your students/leaders may have. Please email him at email@example.com with any needs at least one week prior to your arrival.
Our Snack Shops (both in the Ark and Hillside) serve snacks throughout the afternoons and evenings, with new treats added all the time! Students and leaders alike should bring a little spending money for our terrific fried dough. 😉