May 10-12, 2019
Come away and be together. Your lives are busy and full of necessary tasks, but it is vital to invest in the bedrock of it all: your marriage with your spouse, and your union with Christ. Our Christian Married Couples’ Retreat is about you – giving you the time and tools you need to enjoy that spark!
You get strong Biblical teaching, engaging worship, and tons of fun with your spouse with great camp activities.
This retreat is for you, whether:
- you’ve been married for one year or 60 years (or anything in between!)
- if your marriage is in distress
- or you’re looking for a tune-up
- or you just want a weekend of intentional time together
Make time for each other and join us!
Jackson Dunn is currently the Director of Operations at Adair Creative. He was most recently the Director of Marriage and Family Formation at Focus on the Family where he oversaw the programs, strategies and initiatives of the Marriage Division seeking to provide resources for couples preparing for marriage, to enrich the lives of married couples and to help couples in crisis. He was also formerly the Director of University Ministries at the Center for Healthy Relationships on the campus of John Brown University. In this position, he taught relationships courses, oversaw a national student assessment, directed a national couples’ retreat program, and helped develop a community premarital and marriage program. He has spoken internationally providing marriage enrichment for the U.S. Military and leads retreats and seminars for churches and universities. He received a B.A. in Biblical Studies and an M.S. in Leadership and Ethics from John Brown University.
Pricing and Registration
Check-In: Friday 6-8pm
Check-Out: Sunday 1pm
Saturday Breakfast – Sunday Lunch
Indoor Heated Pool
Indoor Mini Golf
A Walk to Remember
Ballroom Dance Night with Instructor
- notebook and pen
- appropriate clothing that will protect you from all types of weather
- modest bathing suits for the pool and waterfront
- sturdy footwear for activities
- sleeping bag (or linens), pillow, and toiletries
- Snack Shop and activity money