Ascend Summer Teen Camp
This week is sure to be the highlight of your summer! Build lasting friendships, and learn more about yourself and who you were made to be in this action-packed week on the mountain. We’ll go swimming, hiking, and of course there are the Color Wars!
In the evenings, you’ll enjoy great worship time and speakers who will encourage and equip you with the truth of God. And all of this in the beauty of the woods and mountains of New Hampshire!
You can register as an individual or as an organized Youth Group.
Pricing and Registration
Scholarships are available. Please call us at (603) 532-8321 ext.100 for more information.
Check-In: Sunday 5-7pm
Check-Out: Saturday by 10am at the latest!
Monday Breakfast – Saturday Breakfast
Mount Monadnock Hike
NEW Archery Tag
NEW Low Ropes Course
Pool and Waterfront
Water Tubing, Kayaks, Canoes
Rock Climbing Wall
Campfire and S’mores
and so much more!
Forms You’ll Need
- notebook and pen
- appropriate clothing that will protect you from all types of weather
- modest bathing suits for the pool and waterfront
- appropriate footwear that you can hike in (hiking boots, sturdy sneakers, etc.)
- sleeping bag (or linens), pillow, and toiletries
- Snack Shop and activity money
- filled out, signed, and dated Medical Form, and all necessary waivers
The usual – don’t bring weapons, drugs, alcohol, or anything that would harm other guests.
And this is camp. You’ve got plenty of time to stare at a screen at home. We encourage you to leave your screens off, smell the flowers, and meet some new friends.