Camp Sessions/Dates for 2018:
Session 1: TBA
Session 2: TBA
4 Easy Ways to Register!
**REGISTRATIONS WILL BE LIVE IN EARLY JANUARY 2018**
Ascend Summer Teen Camps 2018 are week-long summer camps for boys and girls ages 12-18. Join hundreds of other teens from all over New Hampshire and the New England Region!
Join us for a week (or two) that is sure to be the highlight of your summer! Build lifelong friendships, worship with the most energetic and engaging worship artists and hear from New England’s BEST speakers! There are always news activities and recreational options every year along with your Monadnock favorites. You may register as an individual or as an organized Youth Group!
ENCOUNTER DISCOUNT: If your church attended Encounter Winter Camps 2018, you get to attend summer camp for only $265.00 per person! This discount is only good for call-in and email registrations. The discount does not apply to mail-in and online registrations. Offer expires April 30th, 2018.
- Authentic, genuine and safe community among cabin groups and activity tracks with a focus on the Gospel.
- Group Games and Tournaments
- Indoor Mini-Golf
- Color Wars
- Attentive, engaged and well-trained counselors and staff
- Lakefront Activities (water tubing/wake boarding, swimming, water inflatables, swimming etc.)
- Indoor Pool
- Snack Shops
- Biblical and Dynamic Teaching from Speakers with a passion for ministry in New England
- Excellent and Engaging Music from Worship Leaders who have a heart for New England
- …And much, much more!
Want more information? Call 603-532-8321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
[/symple_tab] [symple_tab title=”Speakers, Bands & Dates”]
Worship Leader: TBA
Worship Leader: TBA
2018 Theme: TBA
[/symple_tab] [symple_tab title=”Details & Schedules”]
Click Here to View TENTATIVE Schedule (TBA)
Click Here to View Recreational Options (TBA)
[/symple_tab] [symple_tab title=”Map”]
Established as a year-round Christian Camp and Conference Center in 1965, Monadnock Ministries operates as a non-profit, religious, and charitable camp open to all.
We are located on 211 acres at the foot of Mount Monadnock in Jaffrey, NH.