Ascend Summer Camp 2019
“And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus…” Colossians 3:17
How do we go “all in?” What does it mean to “Believe in something, even if it costs you everything.” We commit our hearts to what we see as valuable or important. We change our lives to match the worthwhile issues we care about.
Are we believing and pursuing the right things?
Is pursuing Jesus worth losing everything, especially when it cost Him everything? What does it mean to go all in with Jesus Christ? Jesus said, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.”
Join us this summer as we dig into God’s word, to experience and learn what it means to be All In for Christ.
This Summer, ARE YOU ALL IN?
- Archery Tag.
- Water Tubing
- Swimming Pool.
- Group Games and Color Wars!
- Friendship Bracelets.
- And ALL the games!
You’re here to kick back and have fun, and there’s fun for everyone at camp!
- prices include all programming, meals, and most activities (meals not included for campground guests)
- A non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration
- Final balance is due at Camper Check-In
- Monadnock Christian Ministries (MCM) is a “Ministry Safe” camp; meaning all staff, counselors, and volunteers complete a comprehensive abuse recognition and prevention training program provided by a third-party organization.
- MCM is licensed and inspected annually by the State of NH. All staff members are vetted by a rigorous application, interview, and selection process, must pass a criminal background check, and receive extensive training on-site.
- We make every effort to accommodate room-with requests, but cannot guarantee these requests.
- Campers registered for multiple sessions will not be permitted to stay overnight at camp between sessions.
- Space is limited, and registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Completed and signed Medical Forms are required for every teen camper. If a Medical Form is not on file by Check-In day, the camper will be required to leave camp. No exceptions.
The Ark is our main building, built in 1808 with all the character of an old New England home. It contains the main office, dining rooms, pool, game rooms, and guest rooms are located on three different floors.
Carlson Manor is younger, being built in 1913, with a beautiful wood staircase and unique built-ins. It contains guest rooms on four different floors, including our handicap-accessible rooms.
The Cabins are the young bucks of our housing, and offer a quieter, woodsy lodging with a bathhouse centrally located.
Our chef, Matt Snow, cooks up an amazing spread every week from pizza to (gasp!) vegetables.
With prior notice, Matt can accommodate any food allergy or dietary requirements that your students/leaders may have. Please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org with any needs at least one week prior to your arrival.
Our Snack Shops (both in the Ark and Hillside) serve snacks throughout the afternoons and evenings, with new treats added all the time! Bring a little spending money for our terrific fried dough. 😉