Ascend (Summer Camp) – August
August 2-7 – TEEN CAMP
COVID-19 Impact on Summer:
Due to the impact of the pandemic we have had to cancel Week 1 of our Ascend Summer Camp Programming. We are hoping we will be able to run Week 2 of Ascend at this time. There is currently a waitlist for week 2 but we are hoping we will be able to add more to our current registrations once we know final guidelines, if any for summer camps here in NH.
Please know that normal programming, if camps are allowed to open, will not be possible for this summer. Our commitment is to provide a fun and Christ like atmosphere for campers to enjoy the benefits of camp in a safe and clean environment.
Please stay tuned for more information.
Josh Wyatt is the founder and lead pastor of Charles River. In addition to serving the city of Boston, he has a passion to see the spiritual tide turn in New England in his lifetime. Josh has bachelor and seminary degrees in Religion and Church Ministries, and has started ministries for at-risk youth and families in urban housing developments along with new churches in Greater Boston. On top of his ministries in Boston, he enjoys traveling to speak across the country with a unique focus on the northeast. Josh and his wife Becky have two sons, Isaiah and Luca and a daughter Norah. He loves investing in next generation leaders, coaching his boys’ baseball teams, marathon running and exploring New England. Josh and his family live in the Boston neighborhood of West Roxbury.
Chris Allen Band
- Hiking Trip
- Archery Tag
- Ga-Ga and 9-Square
- Smash Bros. Tournament
- Friendship Bracelets
- 30 Foot Climbing Tower
- and so much more
Pricing + Registration
- prices include all programming, meals, and most activities
- a non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration
- final balance is due at Camper Check-In
- Phone Registration – call (603) 532-8321
- Email Registration – email email@example.com
Scholarship Funds are are available!
Thanks to our awesome donors, the Hakala Camp Scholarship Fund assists many of our guests in having a camp experience. If money is the issue for coming to camp – don’t be shy! Ask for what you need.
Notes to Parents
- Monadnock Christian Ministries (MCM) is a “Ministry Safe” camp; meaning all staff, counselors, and volunteers complete a comprehensive abuse recognition and prevention training program provided by a third-party organization.
- MCM is licensed and inspected annually by the State of New Hampshire. All staff members are vetted by rigorous application, interview, and selection process, must pass a criminal background check, and receive extensive on-site training.
- We make every effort to accommodate room-with requests, but cannot guarantee these requests.
- Campers registered for multiple sessions will not be permitted to stay overnight at camp between sessions.
- Space is limited, and registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Completed and signed Medical Forms are required for every teen camper. If a Medical Form is not on file by Camper Check-In, the camper will be required to leave camp. No exceptions.
Food and Snacks
With prior notice, our Food Service Manager can accommodate any food allergy or dietary requirements your camper may have. Please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org with any needs at least one week prior to arrival.
Our Snack Shop serves hot and cold treats throughout the week, and pre-packaged snacks are available in the Camp Store. Beverage vending machines are located in the Ark near the Dining Rooms. Bring a little spending money for our terrific frappes!
The Ark is our main building, built in 1808 with all the character of an old New England home. It contains the main office, dining rooms, pool, game rooms, and guest rooms are located on three floors.
Carlson Manor is younger, being built in 1913, with a beautiful wood staircase and unique built-ins. It contains guest rooms on four floors, including our handicap-accessible rooms.
The Cabins are the young bucks of our housing, and offer a quieter, woodsy lodging with a centrally located bathhouse.